Fisher’s eight traditional residence halls include one exclusively for first-year students, two with a mix of first-year and upperclass students, and five for upperclass students only.
We strive to enhance the development of our students by providing a supportive and safe living-learning environment within our residence halls. We, along with our residential students, share the responsibility of creating and maintaining a positive community that is conducive to student success.
The housing selection process is for returning students who wish to live on campus for the 2019-20 academic year. Incoming first year and transfer students will apply for housing at a later date during a separate process.
- Housing Application and Housing Deposit - Due March 12
- Process Overview
- Complete Timeline
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Study Abroad
When do residence halls open and close? How do I find a roommate or request a room change? What are my options for meal plans? Get those answers here.
Upcoming Dates and Deadlines
- Mar. 1 - Residence halls close for spring break at 6 p.m.
- Mar. 10 - Residence halls reopen at 8 a.m.
- Mar. 12 - Housing applications and deposits for returning students due by 4:30 p.m. - No extensions or exceptions. Housing applications may be submitted in ResLife Online and deposits may be paid through Student Accounts.
- Mar. 13 - Housing Wait List opens in ResLife Online at 9:00 a.m.
- Mar. 15 - Single room selection
- Mar. 25 - Suite, connecting, standard triple room selection
- Mar. 25 - Easter break housing request form opens in ResLife Online at 9:00 a.m.
- Apr. 2 - Apr. 4 - Double room selection
- Apr. 8 - Room Change Wait List open in ResLife Online at 9:00 a.m.
- Apr. 8 - Spring 2019 Housing Application opens in ResLife Online at 9:00 a.m. for students who are studying abroad during the fall 2019 semester.
- Apr. 10 - Senior week housing requests forms open in ResLife Online at 9:00 a.m.
- Apr. 12 - Easter break housing requests due by 4:30 p.m.
- Apr. 17 - Residence halls close for Easter break at 6 p.m.
- Apr. 21 - Residence halls open at 8 a.m.
- Apr. 22 - Classes resume at 11:15 a.m.
- Apr. 24 - 24 Quiet hours begin
- Apr. 29 - Senior week housing request to in ResLife Online by 4:30 p.m.
- May 3 - Last day to make room changes in housing selection number order
- May 3 - Last day to submit room damage responsibility forms
- May 3 - Senior ball guest registration form due in ResLife Online by 4:30 p.m.
- May 3 - Housing application deadline for students going abroad fall 2019
- May 4 - Residence halls close at 6 p.m. for non-graduating seniors
- May 11 - Commencement. Residence halls close to all remaining students at 6 p.m.
- June 14 - Incoming student housing application due in ResLife Online by 12 p.m.
- June 28 - Last day to appeal room damage charges