Fisher’s eight traditional residence halls include one exclusively for first-year students, two with a mix of first-year and upperclass students, and five for upperclass students only.
We strive to enhance the development of our students by providing a supportive and safe living-learning environment within our residence halls. We, along with our residential students, share the responsibility of creating and maintaining a positive community that is conducive to student success.
The housing selection process is for returning students who wish to live on campus for the 2018-19 academic year. Incoming first year and transfer students will apply for housing at a later date during a separate process.
- Housing Application and Housing Deposit - Due March 13
- Process Overview
- Complete Timeline
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Study Abroad
When do residence halls open and close? How do I find a roommate or request a room change? What are my options for meal plans? Get those answers here.
Upcoming Dates and Deadlines
- March 5 - Easter break housing request form opens in ResLife Online at 9 a.m.
- March 13 - 2018-2019 Housing Applications and deposits due by 4:30 p.m. No extensions or exceptions.
- March 14 - Housing Wait List opens in ResLife Online at 9 a.m. for returning students who would like to live on-campus, but did not sign-up for housing selection.
- March 14 - April 5 - Housing Selection. Complete Housing Selection Timeline.
- March 23 - Easter break housing requests due in ResLife Online by 4:30 p.m.
- March 28 - Residence halls close at 6 p.m. for Easter break
- April 1 - Residence halls reopen at 8 a.m.
- April 9 - The Room Change Wait List opens in ResLife Online at 9 a.m. for returning students who would like to request a room change for the 2018-2019 academic year.