Fisher’s eight traditional residence halls include one exclusively for first-year students, two with a mix of first-year and upperclass students, and five for upperclass students only.
We strive to enhance the development of our students by providing a supportive and safe living-learning environment within our residence halls. We, along with our residential students, share the responsibility of creating and maintaining a positive community that is conducive to student success.
Would you like to be an RA?
- Apply on ResLife Online! Applications are due by 12 p.m. on February 2.
- Responsibilities and Requirements
- Selection Process
New Transfer Students
- New Student Frequently Asked Questions
- What to bring and what not to bring. Printable Packing List [pdf]
- Please check your Fisher email regularly for updates from Residential Life. If you are accessing your email for the first time, please visit the OIT website for instructions. Student Gmail Mobile Device Setup [pdf].
Move-In and Orientation
Sunday, January 14 - Transfer and readmitted students move into the residence halls between 8 a.m. - noon, followed by Transfer Orientation. Move-in instructions will be provided on ResLife Online when room assignments are made available.
When do residence halls open and close? How do I find a roommate or request a room change? What are my options for meal plans? Get those answers here.
Upcoming Dates and Deadlines
- January 14 - Move-in for incoming students from 8 a.m. - noon. Visit ResLife Online for specific move-in details.
- January 14 - Residence halls reopen at 8 a.m.
- January 15 - Classes begin at 8 a.m.
- January 22 - Last day to make meal plan changes for the spring semester. All meal plan changes are due by 4:30 p.m.