Fisher’s eight traditional residence halls include one exclusively for first-year students, two with a mix of first-year and upperclass students, and five for upperclass students only.
We strive to enhance the development of our students by providing a supportive and safe living-learning environment within our residence halls. We, along with our residential students, share the responsibility of creating and maintaining a positive community that is conducive to student success.
Would you like to be an RA?
- Apply on ResLife Online! Applications are due by 12 p.m. (noon) on February 4.
- Responsibilities and Requirements
- Selection Process
When do residence halls open and close? How do I find a roommate or request a room change? What are my options for meal plans? Get those answers here.
Upcoming Dates and Deadlines
- Jan. 21 - Deadline to make spring meal plan changes in MyMealPlan.
- Jan. 21 - RA Applications for 2019-2020 positions open on ResLife Online.
- Feb. 4 - RA Applications due by 12 p.m. (noon) on ResLife Online.
- Feb. 4 - Spring break housing request form opens on ResLife Online.
- Feb. 11 - Housing applications open for returning students on ResLife Online. Deposits may be paid through Student Accounts.
- Feb. 25 - Last day to make room furniture set-up requests with Facilities Services.
- Feb. 25 - Spring break housing request are due by 4:30 p.m. on ResLife Online.
- Mar. 1 - Residence halls close for spring break at 6 p.m.
- Mar. 10 - Residence halls reopen at 8 a.m.
- Mar. 12 - Housing applications and deposits for returning students due by 4:30 p.m. - No extensions or exceptions. Housing applications may be submitted on ResLife Online and deposits may be paid through Student Accounts.