Fisher’s eight traditional residence halls include one exclusively for first-year students, two with a mix of first-year and upperclass students, and five for upperclass students only.
We strive to enhance the development of our students by providing a supportive and safe living-learning environment within our residence halls. We, along with our residential students, share the responsibility of creating and maintaining a positive community that is conducive to student success.
When do residence halls open and close? How do I find a roommate or request a room change? What are my options for meal plans? Get those answers here.
Upcoming Dates and Deadlines
- October 13 - College Recess Day
- October 16 - Last day to submit a work order for a room set-up/furniture change.
- October 30 - Applications to request Thanksgiving break housing open on ResLife Online at 9 a.m.
- November 13 - Room Change Wait List opens at 9 a.m. on ResLife Online to first year students who wish to make spring 2018 room change requests.
- November 13 - Spring 2018 meal plan sign-ups and changes available online. All meal plan changes are due by 4:30 p.m. on January 22, 2018.
- November 17 - Requests to stay for Thanksgiving break are due by 4:30 p.m. on ResLife Online.
- November 21 - Residence halls close for Thanksgiving break at 6 p.m.
- November 26 - Residence hall reopen at 8 a.m.
- December 6 - 24 hour quiet hours begin at 11 p.m.
- December 16 - Residence halls close to all students at 6 p.m.
- January 14 - Residence halls reopen at 8 a.m.
- January 22 - Last day to make meal plan changes for the spring semester. All meal plan changes are due by 4:30 p.m.