Fisher’s eight traditional residence halls include one exclusively for first-year students, two with a mix of first-year and upperclass students, and five for upperclass students only.
We strive to enhance the development of our students by providing a supportive and safe living-learning environment within our residence halls. We, along with our residential students, share the responsibility of creating and maintaining a positive community that is conducive to student success.
When do residence halls open and close? How do I find a roommate or request a room change? What are my options for meal plans? Get those answers here.
Upcoming Dates and Deadlines
- April 12 - Senior week housing request form opens in ResLife Online at 9 a.m. for graduating seniors, commencement volunteers and student workers.
- April 30 - Senior week housing request form due in ResLife Online by 4:30 p.m.
- May 4 - Spring 2019 return from abroad housing application due in ResLife Online by 4:30 p.m.
- May 4 - Deadline for returning students to sign-up on the room change wait list in selection number order
- May 4 - Deadline to claim responsibility for room damages
- May 4 - Senior ball guest registration forms due in ResLife Online by 4:30 p.m. (residential students only)
- May 5 - Residence halls close at 6 p.m. for all students not approved for senior week
- May 12 - Residence halls close at 6 p.m. for all remaining students
- June 15 - Last day for returning students to withdraw from housing
- June 15 - Housing application deadline for new freshman, transfer and readmitted students
- June 29 - Deadline to make room damage bill appeals