Visit St. John Fisher College
To know Fisher, you simply have to visit us! A 10-minute drive from downtown Rochester, NY, Fisher's campus is in the comfortable community of Pittsford.
Campus Visit Opportunities
There are a number of opportunities to visit throughout the year.
- Freshman Visit Opportunities
- Transfer Visit Opportunities
- Graduate Visit Opportunities
- High School Group Visit Request
Getting to Campus
The Fisher campus is located six miles southeast of Rochester, NY, in the suburb of Pittsford.
3690 East Avenue
Rochester, NY 14618
- The easiest approach is from Thruway Exit 45, which is marked "Rochester-490."
- From that point, take I-490 for about 10 minutes to Exit 25, Fairport Road/NY 31F.
- Turn left onto Route 31F going west and proceed to the main entrance of campus.
- The main entrance is 0.5 mile from I-490, at a traffic light where Fairport Road meets East Avenue (Route 96).
By RTS Bus
- Bus #17 to Kearney Hall at St. John Fisher College
- Bus #21 to the Park & Ride at Interstate 490 and Route 31F
- Bus #92 to the Park & Ride at Interstate 490 and Route 31F
- Fly into the Greater Rochester International Airport, 1200 Brooks Avenue, in Rochester, NY. (The airport code is ROC.)
- When you exit the airport, turn right onto Brooks Avenue.
- Merge onto I-390 South. Keep left to continue on I-590 North.
- Take Exit 2 for NY-31/Monroe Avenue toward Pittsford.
- Turn left onto NY-31/Monroe Avenue.
- Turn right onto Allens Creek Road.
- Turn right onto NY-96 S/East Avenue.
- Fisher is about one mile down the road on the left.
Driving Times to Rochester
Below are the estimated travel times to Rochester from several surrounding cities.
- Buffalo, NY - 1 1/4 hours
- Syracuse, NY - 1 1/2 hours
- Albany, NY - 4 hours
- Pittsburgh, PA - 4 1/2 hours
- New York, NY - 6 hours
- Hartford, CT - 6 hours
- Boston, MA - 7 hours