Center for Career and Academic Planning
The Center for Career and Academic Planning offers an integrated approach to student success at Fisher.
Our advisors will help you to excel academically, explore careers and industries, develop professional skills and experiences, and finish your degree on time.
Your Fisher Experience
The Center for Career and Academic Planning will help you create your own signature experience - one that fits your academic interests, personal ambitions, and career aspirations. Visit us in the Lavery Library to meet with an academic advisor, begin exploring careers, or identify experiential learning opportunities.
Achieve Your Goals
- Track your activities and accomplishments each semester.
- Track your degree progress and course progressions with uAchieve.
- Enroll and look for classes with Fish 'R' Net.
- Connect and communicate with your advisor with FisherLink.
- Find a research opportunity, an internship or mentor with Handshake and PeopleGrove (Cardinal Connections).
- Get involved in campus clubs via FisherSync.
- Maintain your physical, mental, spiritual and financial health.
Academic Support and Services
- Explore majors and minors.
- Register for courses.
- Learn about academic support services, including tutoring.
- Find disability resources and academic accommodations.
- Discover strategies for improving your GPA.
- Connect with alumni, employers, mentors, and research advisors.
- Explore industries and careers.
- Design an effective resume for your future career.
- Explore graduate degrees in all disciplines.
- Conduct a self-assessment of your skills, values and interests.