Use FisherLink to communicate and schedule appointments with faculty, advisors and staff within your personalized network.
FisherLink is a new online platform to facilitate communication between students, faculty, and staff at St. John Fisher College. Explore your personalized success network, including faculty, advisors and more, using the instructions below.
You can access the FisherLink system via my.sjfc.edu, or by following the links on this page. FisherLink will automatically provide you with connections to your current instructors, advisors, and campus services. The FisherLink platform can help us support you when you need it and make it easy for you to find the right people and services.
To get connected:
- Upload a photo.
- Add your cell phone number.
- Prefer text notifications? Simply click on the cell phone icon to the right of the "Alternate Email" box and follow the instructions! Be sure to check the box that sends correspondence to "Both."
NOTE: This does not change your official contact information for Fisher. To update that information, you must contact the Registrar.
To receive text alerts on your academic progress, simply click on the cell phone icon to the right of the "Alternate Email" box and follow the instructions!
Your Success Network
Click the My Success Network icon on your home page to display your personalized network. This channel lists the people and resources that are available to assist you. (A broader list of available services can be found in the Service Catalog.) For each person or service listed, you will find contact information and supporting websites.
Helping our students be successful is a team effort. FisherLink is a platform for members of the Fisher community to increase student persistence, improve engagement, and assist with degree progression. FisherLink facilitates communication among staff and faculty and allows you to efficiently deliver accurate, consistent and informed guidance to students and other members of their advising team. It gives faculty, students, and staff the opportunity to connect in an easy-to-use, centralized platform.
Welcome to FisherLink!
Easily communicate with the right people at the right time to make an instant impact on student success.
You can access the FisherLink system via the my.sjfc.edu portal. FisherLink will automatically provide you with connections to your current students.
Feel free to use our supplemental syllabus statement and remind your students of the importance of checking their @sjfc.edu email, or forwarding it to their personal account.
- Set up your profile.
- Attend a training (see schedule or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a personal appointment)
Set Up Your Profile
- Some of your profile, such as your contact information, is imported from Banner.
- Click on your name in the Top Navigation bar and select the Institutional Profile tab.
- Help students put a face to your name by using the Upload Photo link beneath your existing photo or placeholder to upload a photo.
- Browse to a photo file (.jpg, .png, or .gif), and then click the Upload Now button to update your photo.
- Edit your Phone and add an Alternate Email address to have FisherLink send email to an address other than your College email. Select the Both radio button to receive email at both accounts.
- Double check that the time zone selected matches your time zone. This time zone will be used when including appointment times in emails from FisherLink.
- Add information to the General Overview and My Biography sections to let students know a bit more about you. This information will appear to students who can make appointments with you in FisherLink.
- Click the Submit button to save your changes.
Your Home page includes access to your personalized profile and dashboard.
Contact us: email@example.com
Resources and Training
FisherLink trainings will be announced in early fall semester. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.