Graduate Application Process
Graduate programs operate on a rolling admissions basis unless otherwise noted. Applications are reviewed as they are received and admissions decisions are made within four weeks of receipt of a completed application.
The below application requirements and procedures apply to most programs. However, several graduate programs have additional program-specific application requirements. Please check with your program of interest for further information.
General Application Requirements
- Completed online application
- Application fee
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work (if applicable)
- Two letters of recommendation which can be submitted online. Please refer to the online application for instructions.
- Current résumé and personal goals statement
- Results of the TOEFL (if native language is not English)
- Graduate Transfer Credit Request Form [pdf] and supporting documents (if applicable)
Several graduate programs have additional program-specific application requirements. Please check with your program of interest for further information.
If you are currently an undergraduate student at Fisher with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher and would like to apply to a Fisher graduate program, please fill out the Accelerated Application for Current Fisher Undergraduate Students.
Application procedures for Fisher's doctoral programs can be found on the following pages:
If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at (585) 385-8064 or email@example.com.