Community Education Partner Program
An opportunity for employees of corporate and community partners to pursue a Fisher graduate degree while strengthening their skills and adding value to their workplace as well as their personal career goals.
Starting in Spring 2020, a 20% tuition discount is available to select companies/organizations when three or more employees from the same organization enroll in the same term in any combination of eligible graduate programs offered at Fisher.
Limitations and Restrictions
- Currently enrolled students in graduate programs are not eligible for this discount.
- No other scholarships or discounts can be combined with this discount.
- Wegmans School of Nursing and Wegmans School of Pharmacy programs are not eligible.
Become a Community Education Partner
If your organization is interested in learning more about becoming a community partner, please contact Michelle Gosier in the Office of Transfer and Graduate Admissions.
- Office: Skalny Welcome Center
- Phone: (585) 385-8064
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.S. in Adolescence/Special Education
- M.S. in Childhood/Special Education
- M.S. in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Library Media (Teacher Librarian) [Online]
- Education Doctorate in Executive Leadership (Ed.D.)