Alumni Career Services
The Center for Career and Academic Planning provides individual counseling appointments (in person, by phone, or via email) for alumni.
Contact CCAP to discuss how we can partner to support your professional advancement. If you are an alum who would like to volunteer to help students with career readiness or to recruit for job openings, contact us at email@example.com.
The Career Readiness Competencies
The Career Readiness Competencies are a framework for promoting career success at Fisher:
- Critical thinking/problem solving
- Communication (oral, written, visual)
- Global/Intercultural sensitivity
- Digital literacy
- Professionalism/work ethic
- Career self-management
The Center for Career and Academic Planning offers many ways to improve these competencies to promote more successful career pursuits.
Job Search and Networking
- Cardinal Connections: Mentoring and purposeful connections
- LinkedIn: Join the St. John Fisher College Alumni Group
- Handshake: Postings, resources, search tools, networking events, and other tools