Skip to content

Student Consumer Information

The Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, includes reporting and disclosure requirements for schools participating in Title IV programs.

The information listed below provides consumer information readily accessible to student and parents to make informed decisions about post-secondary education. The U.S. Department of Education requires schools to provide information on a number of subjects, including financial aid, completion and graduation dates, campus safety, loan counseling and drug and alcohol abuse prevention.

You are entitled to a paper copy of any of the following information. Please contact the Office of Student Financial Services at (585) 385-8042 to obtain a paper copy.

Financial Aid Information

Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information

St. John Fisher College Office of Student Financial Services
2nd Floor Kearney Hall
3690 East Ave, Rochester, NY 14618

Phone: (585) 385-8042
Fax: (585) 385-8044

Financial Aid website

M-F 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (office closes at noon Fridays during the summer sessions)

Notice of Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations

The College must provide to each student upon enrollment, a notice that advises the student that a conviction for any offense, during a period of enrollment for which the student was receiving Title IV, HEA program funds, under any federal or state law involving the possession or sale of illegal drugs will result in the loss of eligibility for any Title IV, HEA grant, loan, or work-study assistance (HEA Sec. 484(r)(1)); (20 U.S.C. 1091(r)(1)).

Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program

Voter Registration

Campus Safety and Security

Privacy of Student Records

Student Complaint Information

The first course of action for any concern or complaint is to address it directly with the administration of the College. If all grievance procedures have been followed, all avenues of appeal exhausted, and documentation provided that such procedures have been exhausted, then the student has the right to file a complaint with the NYS Office of College and University Evaluation. The contact information can be found on the New York State Education Department website.