To comply with New York State Public Health Law and St. John Fisher College policy, please see the immunization requirements below.
Requirements for All Students
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for 2021-2022 Academic Year
- For the 2021-2022 academic year, the College requires all students to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. View the Mandatory Student COVID-19 Vaccination Policy and process for requesting an exemption.
Please note: As stated above, the COVID-19 vaccine requirement is in place for the 2021-2022 academic year. NYS does not currently include the COVID-19 vaccine as part of the required vaccine series for college. At this time, it is not a requirement for the 2022-2023 academic year and will only be required if conditions warrant it. As is our practice, for any of our immunization requirements, the College does have an exemption request process.
- If you are a student who was born after January 1, 1957 and are enrolled in six credit hours or more, you must provide the College with proof of immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella.
- If you are a student living on campus, you must provide the College with proof of immunity to meningococcal meningitis.
- If you are a student living off campus (undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral) and regardless of the number of credits you have, you must provide the College with proof of immunity to meningococcal meningitis –OR– complete the Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination Response Form.
Uploading Immunization Information to the Patient Portal
All documents and information relating to medical and mental health care, immunizations, and pharmacy needs are housed within the Patient Portal. Students use their St. John Fisher College network credentials to log in to the Patient Portal to enter information and upload documents and forms as necessary. For more information, refer to Detailed Patient Portal Instructions [pdf].
Students can submit immunization records from high schools, transfer institutions, or health care providers.
Please Note: Without proof of the above immunizations, you will have an immunization hold placed on your account restricting you from registering for classes, viewing your grades, and moving into residence halls. This hold will remain until all NYS mandated immunization requirements are met. In addition, if the NYS mandated immunization records are not turned in by 30 days after the start of classes, you will be removed from class. If you are withdrawn from your courses and wish to re-enroll, you will be required to pay a $300 reinstatement fee after you submit the required documentation.
Printing Your Immunization Record
For students and alumni enrolled after fall 2015, print your immunization records through the Patient Portal.
- Log into the Patient Portal
- Go to the Immunization Tab
- Choose "print" to print your record
For students and alumni enrolled prior to fall 2015, print your immunization records through Fish 'R' Net.
- Login to Fish 'R' Net
- Go to the Student Services Menu
- Click Student Records, Immunization Record
- Print your record
COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Requirement
The College implemented a booster requirement for all students and employees at the start of the spring 2022 semester.COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Information