Tax Information (1098-T)
Your Tuition Statement, Form 1098-T, may be accessed online through Fish 'R' Net.
Your Tuition Statement, Form 1098-T, may be accessed online through Fish 'R' Net under the "Payment & Billing Information" section. Supplemental information such as payments and loan information is also available. If you enrolled in electronic delivery of this form, a tax form will not be mailed. We thank you for supporting the "Fisher Goes Green" campaign. Students will need to provide this information to parents if necessary, as authorized payers do not have electronic access to the 1098T form. If you did not consent to electronic delivery, the statement was mailed before January 31.
You, or the person who claims you as a dependent, may be able to take the tuition and fees deduction or claim an education credit on Form 1040 or 1040A for the qualified tuition and related expenses that were actually paid. For more information about the deduction or credit, see Tax Benefits for Education IRS Pub. 970 [pdf], Education Credits IRS Form 8863 [pdf], and the Instructions for Form 1040 or 1040A.
Note: Student Accounts is unable to advise you on income tax matters. Please consult your tax adviser/preparer for assistance.
View Your Form 1098-T Online
- Open Fish 'R' Net in a new window.
- Log in to Fish 'R' Net using the Enter Secure Area link.
- Click on Payment & Billing Information.
- Click on 1098-T Form.
- Type in the tax year for which you wish to view your record. (ex: "2016" for the 2016 tax year)
- Click the Submit Tax Year button in Fish 'R' Net.
- Fish 'R' Net will display the pertinent information. The relevant information will be summarized at the bottom of the page. You may also click on the reported amounts to see detailed information.
Note: The College reports amounts for qualified tuition and related expenses. It is the responsibility of the tax filer to determine if they are eligible for a tax credit and the amount. The links below may help you to determine your eligibility.