Student Accounts is responsible for student billing and cashiering operations at St. John Fisher College. Our goal is to provide quality service to students and their families while assisting them in managing their financial obligations to Fisher.
Student Accounts Announcements
Summer bills are available to view online
Registered students and authorized payers can view their summer 2020 billing statement online through Fish 'R' Net. Your due date will be located in the upper right corner of your most recent summer billing statement. Please be sure that your bill is settled by the due date to avoid any late payment penalties. For more details about options to pay your student bill, see Payment Options.
If you are a matriculated student enrolled at least half-time (6 credits) for the summer, and would like to use a Federal Direct Student Loan(s) to assist with your costs, please complete the following steps to determine your eligibility:
- Complete the 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Undergraduate Students - Email Student Financial Services at email@example.com your summer, fall, and spring enrollment plans and to receive your summer financing options.
- Graduate Students - Complete the Graduate Enrollment form on Fish 'R' Net > Financial Aid.
- Check Fish 'R' Net >Financial Aid to accept/decline your offered federal student loans and for any outstanding requirements.
Payments and scholarship checks may be mailed to:
St. John Fisher College
3690 East Ave
Rochester, NY 14618
1098-T Tuition Statement
Your Tuition Statement, Form 1098-T, is available online through Fish 'R' Net under the "Payment & Billing Information" section. Students will need to provide this information to parents if necessary, as authorized payers do not have electronic access to the 1098-T form.
Services of Student Accounts
Services include generating student bills, processing payments, establishing and maintaining payment plans, disbursing financial aid refunds, and collecting other miscellaneous funds due to the College.
If you are new to our site, we suggest you start by browsing the following links:
- The Billing Information page offers general information about student bills, the billing process, and payment options.
- Review our FisherPay Guide to learn how to navigate our electronic billing system.
- If you have any questions, our FAQs page is a good place to start.
There is an ATM on campus located by the Security Office in Haffey Hall. It is owned and operated by The Bank of Castile, and there is a fee of $3 per withdrawal for non-bank customers.
We encourage our College community to open an account with The Bank of Castile to avoid transaction fees if they plan to use this ATM.
You may visit the Bank of Castile website for additional information.