Skip to content

Student Accounts Documents and Forms

Online Form Submission

The following forms can now be submitted electronically through Fish 'R' Net.

  • Student Refund Direct Deposit
  • Cardinal Cash Transfer Request

After logging into Fish 'R' Net with your Student ID # and PIN, select 'Payment & Billing Information,' then select the appropriate form.

Other Forms and Documents

PREP Forms (Payment/Reimbursement from Employer Plan)

Tuition Remission