Policies for Sponsored Programs
Policies for sponsored programs, including state and federal grants.
The policies listed below have been formulated to meet state and federal guidelines, as well as follow the regulations of St. John Fisher College. In any case where a Fisher policy is more stringent than a state or federal guideline, the policy will adhere to Fisher's regulations.
- Federal Uniform Guidance (UG)
- Proposal and Award Policy and Procedures Guide (PAPPG) - National Science Foundation only
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Sexual Harassment Policy and Procedures
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Grants Policy Statement
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Anti-Sexual Harassment Statement
- Public Health Service (PHS) Objectivity in Research
- National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) General Terms and Conditions for Awards
- Research Misconduct Policy [pdf]
- Academic Integrity
- Intellectual Property Policy [pdf]
- Institutional Conflict of Interest Policy [pdf]