Registration for fall, spring, and summer semesters takes place online and is coordinated by the Registrar's Office. Important dates related to the process are posted several weeks in advance of registration.
- How to Read Prerequisites
- Web Registration Advising Worksheet [pdf]
- Course Planning Worksheet [pdf]
- Academic Pathways [pdf]
- Exploring Fisher's Course Offerings Video
- Online Registration Guide Video
- Courses Meeting Outside Regular Times [pdf]
- Non-matriculated Registration Information
- Course Registration Waitlist Policy [pdf]
Summer and Fall 2019 Registration Important Dates and Deadlines
- Week of Mar. 25 Timeslots available in Fish 'R' Net.
- Mon., Apr. 1 - Fall registration for continuing students begins by assigned timeslot. Access to Fish’R’Net is restricted until your Fall 2019 timeslot opens.
- Fri., Apr. 5 - All timeslots have opened; access to Fish’R’Net is no longer restricted. Web activity for Summer and Fall continues.
- Mon., Apr. 8 - In-person registration for Nazareth Language Inter-institutional students begins in the Registrar’s Office.
- Fri., May. 17 - Summer First Weekend session classes begin.
- Mon., May. 20 - Summer Full, First Seven Week and First Six-week session classes begin.
- Mon., Jul. 8 - Summer Second Seven week and Six Week Session classes begin.
- Fri., Jul. 12 - Summer Second Weekend session classes begin.
- Mon., Aug. 19 - Fall registration begins for all undergraduate non-matriculated students in the Office of Academic Affairs.
- Tue., Sep. 3 - Fall Full Term classes begin at 8:00am. In-person registration for RAC Inter-Institutional students begins in the Registrar’s Office.
- Tue., Sep. 3 - Fall First Seven Week classes begin.
- Fri., Sep. 6 - Fall First Weekend session classes begin.
- Fri., Sep. 7 - Fall Saturday classes begin.
- Tue., Oct. 22 - Fall Second Seven Week classes begin.
- Fri., Oct. 25 - Fall Second Weekend session classes begin.