Registrar Documents and Forms
All forms below are also available in the Registrar's Office.
- Academic Program Change Request - use to add/drop/change your major, minor, catalog, and/or advisor
- Freshman Course Drop/Add Form - for new first-year students to request dropping or adding a course from their fall schedule; will require approval from first year advisor after submitting the form before the change is made
- Graduate Academic Change Form [pdf] - use to add/drop/change your graduate course of study
- Independent Study/Tutorial Authorization - use to request permission to enroll in an independent study or tutorial; discussion with instructor is highly recommended before submitting the request
- Late Course Add Form - use after the first 7 days of a semester to request enrollment in a course after the course add period
- Preferred First Name Change Request - use to request a change in preferred first name
- Satisfactory/Passing/Unsatisfactory Grade Request - use to request in course grading from standard grading to Satisfactory/Passing/Unsatisfactory for Spring 2020
- Transfer Equivalency Listing for MCC and FLCC - use to view official equivalencies for MCC and FLCC courses
- Transfer Credit Equivalency Request - use to request information on the Fisher equivalency of a non-Fisher course
- Undergraduate Petition for Graduate Courses - use to request undergraduate student enrollment into a graduate course
- R.N./B.S. Petition for Graduate Courses - use this to request undergraduate R.N./B.S. student enrollment into a graduate course
- Diploma Replacement Order Form - use this to request a replacement diploma (if it was lost, damaged, or if you would like your diploma to have a different name)
Faculty, Chairs, and Program Directors
Forms can now be found on the Provost's Office Dean and Faculty Resources page.