Sign Up For a Meal Plan
Signing up for a meal plan is easy and is done through the ResLife Online system.
Resident students choose a meal plan as part of their housing application on ResLife Online.
Commuter, graduate, and pharmacy students can sign up for a meal plan on ResLife Online.
2017-18 Meal Plan Conditions
- Meal plans start with breakfast on Monday, September 4, 2017 in the fall semester and bunch on Sunday, January 14, 2018 in the spring semester. Students enrolled in the School of Pharmacy may begin using the meal plan at the start of classes, however some dining venues may be closed until the start of the full College semester. (New students will eat meals with Orientation until returning student move-in day.)
- Meal Plan Use:
- For Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, and Commuter Plans you can use up to two meal swipes per meal period in the All You Can Eat (AYCE) dining halls OR one meal swipe in an AYCE dining hall and one meal equivalency in the Cyber Café, Cardinal Café, Fishbowl, or Pioch Café (retail Dining Outlets) per meal period.
- For the Unlimited Dining Hall Plan, you can swipe as many times per meal period as you wish in the All You Can Eat (AYCE) Dining Halls and once for meal equivalency at Late Night.
- Dining Dollars can be used at all retail dining outlets (a la carte) or in the AYCE dining halls (price per all you can eat meal).
- Meal swipes and Dining Dollars roll over from week to week until the end of each semester, but do not roll over from semester to semester. No unused part of the meal plan will be refunded at the end of the semester.
- Each meal plan has five guest passes per semester which do not roll over from semester to semester. Unused guest passes will not be refunded.
- For Resident Students:
- Resident students sign up for a meal plan for the academic year.
- Resident students returning to the College may choose any plan except for the Commuter Student Plan.
- New students (first-year and transfer students) may choose any plan but the Tier 3 plan for their first year.
- Residents may make changes to meal plans until September 11, 2017 in the fall and January 22, 2018 in the spring. When changing a plan, charges will be prorated based on meal plan usage. (Updated charges may take up to 24 hours to show on your Fish 'R' Net bill).
- For Commuter Students:
- Commuter students sign up for a meal plan by semester.
- Commuters may make changes and cancellations until September 11, 2017 in the fall and January 22, 2018 in the spring. When cancelling or changing a plan, charges will be prorated based on meal plan usage. (Updated charges may take up to 24 hours to show on your Fish 'R' Net bill.)