Writing Center Staff
Dr. Theresa Nicolay | Director
Dr. Nicolay is coordinator of the Center for Academic Excellence, and since 1993 she has been Fisher's Writing Center director. She received her Ph.D. in English from the University of Rochester in 1993.
- Ali Beck | Senior, English / Legal Studies Major
- Katie Collins | Sophomore, Nursing
- Elizabeth Corbett | Sophomore, Nursing Major
- Stella Do | Junior, Nursing Major
- Holly Giles | Junior, Finance Major
- Tiffani Jacobs | Sophomore, Nursing
- Anna Morris | Pharmacy III
- Courtney Parker | Senior, Nursing Major
- Keeley Samsonik | Junior, Sports Management
- Hannah Batten | Sophomore, English Major
- Baylee Desjardins | Sophomore, Nursing Major
- Savannah Elliott | Sophomore, Nursing Major
- Andrew Goodermote | Graduate School of Business
- Emily Gadarowski | Pharmacy II
- Lindsey Garrant | Sophomore, Media Management Major
- Hannah Guererri | Sophomore, Pre-pharmacy / Chemistry Major
- Paige Hammond | Sophomore, Nursing / Spanish Major
- Natalie Hillage | Sophomore, English Major
- Adam Hoffman | Junior, English Major
- Emily Jeffries | Senior, Management Major
- Matthew Jeffries | First-year, Finance Major
- Stacey Mooney | Junior, English Major
- Caroline Paley | Sophomore, English / American Studies Major
- Nicolette Pecor | Sophomore / Marketing Major
- Alessandra Pecora | Sophomore, English / Legal Studies Major
- Meaghan Reilly | Junior, English / History Major
- Alyssa Riese | First-year, Adolescent Ed. / American Studies Major
- Alejandro Rivera-Colon | Sophomore, English / Adolescent Education Major
- Ben Stallman | Senior, Management Major
- Allyson Wichtowski | First-year, Childhood Ed. / English Major
- Kara Woglom | First-year, Nursing Major
Writing Center Hours
Monday - Thursday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. - noon.
Monday: 1 - 3 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. - noon, 1 - 3 p.m., 4 - 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. - noon, 4 - 6 p.m.
Graduate students may receive online assistance. Online services include real-time assistance using Blackboard Collaborate, as well as asynchronous tutoring via email.