Course-Specific Peer Tutoring
Peer tutoring comes in many different forms. Below you will find a list of specific courses and the peer tutoring connection. You can also request a peer tutor for a 100-200 level class not listed below.
- Undergraduate tutors provide one-on-one assistance with all levels of accounting courses.
- Location: Salerno 125. No appointment is necessary.
- Supervisor, Jiayan Li, Accounting Department.
- Accounting Tutoring Schedule
- Tutoring is built into the BIOL 120 recitation course. Additional tutoring sessions are held on the second floor of the Integrated Science and Health Sciences building near the window. You may attend any session but are also expected to attend in-class tutoring during the recitation hours of your class.
Drop-in Chemistry Tutoring
- Undergraduate tutors provide one-on-one and small group assistance with 100- and 200-level chemistry courses.
- Location: outside of chemistry lab, Skalny 116.
- To access this service, stop by during one of the scheduled Chemistry Tables sessions. No appointment is necessary.
Chemistry Peer Tutoring
- Undergraduate tutors provide one-on-one and small group assistance with CHEM 103, 104, 120, 201, and 214. View the peer tutoring schedule.
- Undergraduate tutors lead weekly CHEM 103 study sessions in the Math, Writing, and Tutoring Center, in the upper-level Golisano Gateway. View the CHEM 103 study session schedule.
- CSCI 150, 161 & 162: Math Center
- ECON 105/106: Peer Tutoring and Math Center
- Peer Tutoring and Math Center