Make a Reservation
St. John Fisher College offers a broad range of event services for both internal and third-party groups. Services include comprehensive event management, housing and registration coordination, and catering.
If you need help planning and executing your next event, the Events and Conferencing Office can help make your gathering an event to remember.
Event Scheduling Procedures
- Full semester academic classes are scheduled through the Registrar's Office. Academic courses have first priority in classroom space.
- All other requests for events for all College facilities are approved through the Events and Conferencing Office. Approval will be based on location and parking availability, schedule of events already planned, and campus policy and liability.
- Event dates can be published only after being approved through the Events and Conferencing Office.
- Requests for campus space reservations for off-campus groups should be forwarded to email@example.com.
- An Event Reservation Form should be completed for all requests.
- Note: The Event Reservation Form is currently only available for use by on-campus users. Requests for campus space reservations for off-campus groups should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.