School of Business Ceremony Honors Class of 2017
On Thursday, May 11, students, faculty, and staff from the School of Business gathered to recognize graduating students at the baccalaureate and master’s degree levels.
During the event, students were given awards for their academic achievement across all business disciplines and leadership within the school.
“Celebrating the success of our graduating students in the undergraduate and graduate business programs is what makes what we do in the School of Business meaningful,” said Dr. Rama Yelkur, dean of the School. “The celebration allowed us to take the time to personally congratulate and thank award winners and their peers for their hard work, integrity, and professionalism, which is at the core of a Fisher education.”
During the celebration, the following undergraduates received awards:
- Excellence in Finance Award: Nicholas Christiano
- General Business Management Award: Hilary Wilcox
- Human Resources Management - Highest Undergraduate GPA Award: Chandler Kozyra
- Senior Marketing Award: Ariel Dailey
- Otto A. Shults Accounting Excellence Award: Timothy Frieling
- Charles P. Wolfe Award: Adam Moran, Marissa Stack
Inductees into the Beta Gamma Sigma international business honor society were also recognized during the event.