First Friday Lecture Series: Pharmacy Medication Disposal
Learn about proper disposal of both prescription and over-the-counter medication from Drs. Kelly Conn and Matthew Zak of the Wegmans School of Pharmacy.
Date: October 4, 2019 - October 4, 2019
Time: 10:30 a.m.
Location: Skalny Welcome Center Board Room
Office of Institutional Advancement
*Format change this year*
10:30-11:30 a.m.: First Friday Lectures will be held in the Welcome Center second floor board room with a continental breakfast.
12:30 p.m.: Mass with the campus community in the Hermance Family Chapel of St. Basil the Great.
The 2019-2020 series lineup:
- October 4: Pharmacy Medication Disposal with Drs. Kelly Conn and Matthew Zak (Wegmans School of Pharmacy)
- November 1: Estate Planning 101 with Gerard Antetomaso, Esq. '84 (Evans Fox, LLP)
- December 6: Mindfulness with Dr. Melissa Goodwin (Psychology Department)
- April 3: Technology Workshop hosted by Arien Rozelle and the PRIMA student group (Department of Media and Communication)
- May 1: The Longevity Games and Interventions - A closer look with Dr. Jonathan Millen (Biology Department)
- June 5: Super Tuesday Retrospective with Dr. Kathleen Donovan (Political Science Department)