TV Commercial Casting Call
Do you want to be on TV? Then don’t miss our upcoming Casting Call for Fisher’s next advertising campaign!
Date: September 16, 2019 - September 16, 2019
Time: 3 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Location: Wilson Formal Lounge, Haffey Hall
Hosted by the Office of Marketing and Communications
Later this fall, a video production crew will be on campus producing a new marketing campaign for Fisher and we would love for you to take part in the audition process! There are two chances to audition:
- 3 to 8 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 16, Wilson Formal Lounge
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 17, Hughes Rotunda
In order to be eligible:
- You must be a full or part-time undergraduate or graduate student at St. John Fisher College.
- You must be able to make yourself available for at least 4 hours of time during our shooting days. Weather pending, shooting days are tentatively scheduled for October 7, 8, and 9. Time TBD.
- The shoot will take place on campus. If you live off campus, you must be able to find your own transportation.
- If cast, you may be a part of the TV shoot, photography shoot, or both.
This casting is open to all students - come by yourself or attend with friends! Pizza will be provided – first come, first served. To learn more, contact Kate Torok at 585-899-3801 or firstname.lastname@example.org.