Networking: How to Feel Less Awkward
Get a grip on the fundamentals of networking from how to introduce yourself, to your elevator pitch, to keeping the conversation going.
Date: September 7, 2020 - September 7, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Hosted by CCAP
- what your network really is
- how to identify you own comfort and discomfort about networking
- advantages to networking
- how to create a 'script' for what to say so you don't have to think on the fly
- understand 'presence' and what mistakes to avoid (in person and virtually)
- how to follow up appropriately
This event is open to Fisher students and alumni.
RSVP on Handshake