Lead Like a Girl
** POSTPONED **
Date: March 25, 2020 - March 25, 2020
Location: Cleary Family Auditorium, Kearney Hall
Hosted by The PRIMA Group and the Office of Institutional Advancement
[POSTPONED] In an abundance of caution with the rapidly changing status of COVID-19, the Lead Like a Girl program has been postponed to fall 2020, with a date announcement forthcoming. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we look forward to the fall for an empowering evening of leadership education and networking.
Join Susan Rooney, Fisher alumnae, and The PRIMA Group for an empowering evening of leadership education and networking.
The Lead Like a Girl Leadership program has been a signature event, hosted by The PRIMA Group, the College's student-run integrated marketing, public relations, and advertising agency.
PRIMA is joining forces with Susan Rooney to engage Fisher students and alumnae in an empowering evening of leadership education and networking, featuring a panel of women leaders. This year's theme is the varied paths that women forge as they become leaders.
5 p.m. panel, 6 p.m. networking.
- Sara Garvey '05, Associate Director, Corporate Relations, Syracuse University Martin J. Whitman School of Management
- Christine Limuti '09, Co- Owner, Pure Barre Rochester
- Gina Godlewski '16, Senior Account Executive, Dixon Schwabl
- Loriane Ngarambe '14, Community Engagement Specialist, Rochester United Way
- Rebecca Delaney '10, Founder, The Cause Collaborative