An Education Celebration
The Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education invites you to a celebration recognizing excellence in education and leadership.
Date: May 3, 2019 - May 3, 2019
Time: 5 p.m.
Location: Cleary Family Auditorium, Kearney Hall
Office of Institutional Advancement
- Kelly Clark, Ed.D. '15 (Ed.D.): The Arthur L. Walton, Jr. Award for Executive Leadership
- Jeremy Smalline '98, '05 (M.S.): The Award for Distinguished Educational Leadership
- Adam J. Pelletier '16: The Award for Distinguished Teaching
- Shortwood Teachers' College, Kingston, Jamaica: The Community Partnership Award
- Graduate and undergraduate student excellence
- The 2018 Kappa Delta Pi Honor Society inductees
5 p.m. cocktails and networking, 6 p.m. dinner and program
$30 per person, $15 for current Fisher students.