Apply to Fisher
For all academic programs, St. John Fisher College welcomes undergraduate applications from incoming freshmen and transfer students alike.
First-year and transfer applications are accepted on a rolling basis. If you are a prospective freshman, you also have the option of applying through the College’s early decision program.
The Admissions Committee begins reviewing freshmen applications in late fall. Transfer applications are reviewed as they are received.
Freshman Application Process
For incoming freshmen, an application is considered complete once the following have been received:
- Completed Common Application (free to apply online)
- Official high school transcript (including a list of senior year courses and grades available)
- Official SAT, ACT, or TOEFL scores
Note: Standardized test results must be sent from your high school via an official transcript or directly from the testing agency to be considered official.
- Counselor Recommendation/Teacher Recommendation
- Personal statement, essay, or graded paper (min. 250 words)
- Additional letters of recommendation (optional)
- Additional information such as an activities résumé (optional)
For information on freshman application deadlines and requirements, please see Freshman Admissions: Applying to Fisher.
Transfer Application Process
Transfer applications–accepted for fall, spring, and summer semesters–are considered complete once we have received:
- Completed online Fisher application or Transfer Common Application
- Official transcripts from all previously attended institutions*
- Official high school transcripts (if you have completed less than 24 credit hours at the college level)
- SAT/ACT scores (if you have completed less than one semester of college-level coursework)
*Note: When requesting transcripts from your previous schools, always follow the electronic PDF delivery method directly to St. John Fisher College. We are in-network participants in most electronic transcript delivery exchange portals and this allows us to receive transcripts automatically without the need to submit them through a third party (as in the use of an email) or through the mail itself. This will save you money and time.
For information on transfer application requirements, please see Transfer Admissions: Applying to Fisher.