Admissions and Financial Aid
Here you'll find directions, deadlines, and scholarship information to help keep prospective Fisher freshmen on track.
Questions or concerns? Feel free to contact your admissions representative at any time!
Freshman Application Process
General Freshman Application Requirements
An application is complete once the following have been received:
- Completed Common Application (free to apply online)
- Official high school transcript (including a list of senior year courses and grades available)
- Official SAT or ACT scores
(Note: Fisher is test-optional. Test scores are considered official if sent from the testing agency or directly from the high school.)
- Counselor/Teacher Recommendation
- Common Application essay or graded paper
- Additional letters of recommendation (optional)
- Additional information such as an activities résumé (optional)
International Student Application Requirements
If you are an applicant from outside the United States, please refer to our information on freshman admissions for international students.
Freshman Application Deadlines
- Continuous: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis
- December 1: Early decision application deadline
- January 15:
- Merit-based scholarship consideration
- Application to the nursing major
- Submission of your FAFSA (School Code: 002821)
- Late February: Financial aid awards mailed
- May 1: Admissions deposit deadline
All freshman applicants are automatically considered for a merit scholarship, which ranges from $7,500 to $17,000 per year.
Not from around here? Take advantage of the Flower City Award, a $5,000 per year scholarship given to all out-of-state students, as well as students from Suffolk and Nassau counties!
Learn more about freshman scholarships!
Financial Aid: Did you know?
100% of incoming freshman students receive some form of financial aid!Learn More about Financial Aid