Freshman Visit Opportunities
Come see what all the excitement is about! Whether you come for an information session, campus tour, open house, or other visit opportunity, you are sure to fall in love with Fisher.
Information Sessions and Campus Tours
Information Sessions include a 45-minute presentation by a freshman admissions counselor followed by a campus tour. Learn about the College's offerings, admissions, scholarships, and financial aid for prospective high school students.
- Select Mondays and Wednesdays at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Select Fridays at 8:30 a.m. and 10 a.m.
October - December
- Select Thursdays at 3 p.m.
- Select Saturdays at 9:30 a.m., 11 a.m., and 12:30 p.m.
Columbus Day and Veterans Day
- Monday, October 8 at 9:15 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 1:15 p.m., and 3:15 p.m.
- Monday, November 12 at 9:15 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 1:15 p.m., and 3:15 p.m.
» Register for an Information Session (campus tour included)
Campus Tours Only
Come see for yourself why students think of Fisher as their "second home."
September - December
- Select Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
NOTE: For an overview of Fisher's academic offerings, admissions process, and financial aid, as well as a campus tour, choose an event designated "Information Session and Campus Tour."
» Register for a Campus Tour Only (no Information Session)
Our Summer Institute is a free half-day seminar designed to assist motivated students in the college selection process. Each Summer Institute program covers the following topics:
- Charting a challenging high school experience
- The college selection process
- What colleges look for in an applicant
- Financial aid and scholarship search
- Interviewing techniques
- Tips on the college essay or personal statement
- Specific admissions/financial aid information about Fisher
- Campus tour and lunch
- Select Thursdays from 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Open House Programs
Each Open House will include academic sessions with faculty, a campus tour, financial aid information, and athletics/activities information.
- Saturday, October 6 at 1 p.m. | Register for October 6
- Saturday, November 10 at 1 p.m. | Register for November 10
- Saturday, January 26 at 1 p.m. | Register for January 26
We also welcome group visits to campus throughout the year. For high school groups, we typically schedule one hour for an information session, and one hour for a campus tour. A visit for middle school groups usually lasts about an hour and includes a campus tour.
If you are interested in scheduling a group visit, please complete our Group Visit Request Form. You will receive a response within one week of submission.
Personal Interviews and General Visits
A personal interview and/or campus tour may be scheduled upon request by contacting the Office of Freshman Admissions at (585) 385-8064 or email@example.com.