Visit Safety Protocols and Screening
The College has recently implemented the following safety protocols:
- Admissions guests are encouraged to complete this series of screening questions before coming to campus, confirming they are not experiencing symptoms of illness, and have not been exposed to someone showing signs of illness. If you are experiencing any symptoms, we ask that you call to reschedule your visit.
- Face coverings are required for all admissions guests on campus in public indoor spaces, regardless of vaccination status.
- Campus facilities will be deep cleaned frequently and hand sanitizer will be made available.
- The Admissions Office will maintain a visitor log in the event contact tracing is deemed appropriate after your visit.
- All student ambassadors, and Fisher staff members, will also follow these safety protocols.