Content Contributor Responsibilities and Expectations
As a content contributor, you have been given a great power. As we all know, with great power comes great responsibility.
Responsibilities as a Content Contributor
As a content contributor for the Fisher website, your responsibilities include the following:
- Follow the St. John Fisher College style guide and visual identity standards.
- Follow accessibility best practices and copyright requirements.
- Review your content on a regular basis. Depending on what type of content you manage, "regular" may mean weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly.
- Review your Siteimprove report and address issues at least twice per month.
- Follow web writing best practices.