Fisher’s eight traditional residence halls include one exclusively for first-year students, two with a mix of first-year and upperclass students, and five for upperclass students only.
We strive to enhance the development of our students by providing a supportive and safe living-learning environment within our residence halls. We, along with our residential students, share the responsibility of creating and maintaining a positive community that is conducive to student success.
When do residence halls open and close? How do I find a roommate or request a room change? What are my options for meal plans? Get those answers here.
Upcoming Dates and Deadlines
- Oct. 12 - Recess day
- Oct. 15 - Last day to request room furniture and set-up changes
- Oct. 30 - Thanksgiving Break Housing Request Forms open in ResLife Online at 9 a.m.
- Nov. 12 - Room Change Request Form open to first year students in ResLife Online at 9 a.m.
- Nov. 12 - Students may begin making meal plan changes for spring 2019 in myMealPlan
- Nov. 15 - Thanksgiving Break Housing Request Forms due in ResLife Online by 4:30 p.m.
- Nov. 20 - Residence halls close at 6 p.m. for Thanksgiving Break
- Nov. 25 - Residence hall reopen at 8 a.m.
- Dec. 15 - Residence halls close at 6 p.m. for winter recess
- Jan. 13 - Residence halls reopen on Sunday at 8 a.m.
- Jan. 13 - Incoming transfer students check-in from 8am - noon. Specific move-in times and locations are available in ResLife Online