Disability Services obtains and secures disability-related documents, verifies eligibility, and develops plans for the provision of reasonable accommodations.
Typical accommodations may include:
- Extended time on exams.
- Distraction reduced location for exams.
- Assistance in obtaining e-textbooks for audio access.
Since your responsibilities regarding accommodations will likely be different from your previous experiences, we encourage you to review our disability information for prospective students.
Generally, students with temporary conditions (injuries) or short-term medical or illness situations are not considered persons with disabilities. Arrangements should be made with the offices below based on your specific needs.
- Academic needs: Disability Services - (585) 385-5252
- Housing needs: Residential Life - (585) 385-8281
- On-campus transportation needs: Safety and Security - (585) 385-8025