Student Clubs and Organizations
With everything from academic and special interest groups to media/publications, club sports, and department-affiliated organizations, opportunities for participation and leadership abound!
Not sure where to start? Each semester, the Student Government Association (SGA) and the Office of Campus Life hold an Involvement Fest with dozens of informational tables and enthusiastic student groups ready to recruit new members. All students are encouraged to come to the festival and get involved.
Want to connect with our clubs on campus? FisherSync, our club management system, allows you and our students to do that, and so much more! Current Fisher students can log on to FisherSync to learn about campus resources, see calendar of events, and meet club officers.
Student Activities Board (SAB)
Looking for fun? SAB is responsible for major campus programs and social activities such as movies, comedians, cultural programs, trips, and weekend activities throughout the year.
Student Government Association (SGA)
SGA represents and advocates for the needs of students in all aspects of life at Fisher. If you are looking for leadership opportunities, SGA might be for you!
With over 70 clubs and organizations to choose from, you are bound to find a group to suit your interests.
Not living on campus? No problem! Commuter Council organizes events and trips that are open to both commuters and residents, creating a social environment for you to meet other students.
Residence Hall Association (RHA)
Regardless of which residence hall you live in, RHA creates a positive campus community through social and educational programs that will enrich your experience.
The students in your particular class are the people with whom you hold common bonds, which will continue beyond your Fisher experience. Class officers provide opportunities for unity building and support networks, and are elected by their respective classes.
Meet new people while staying active! The following clubs meet throughout the year:
Each year, dancers lace their shoes up for the annual Teddi Dance for Love. The dance marathon has raised over $1 million for Camp Good Days and Special Times since its inception.
- Equestrian Club
- Men's Hockey Club
- Men's Rugby
- Women's Rugby
Teddi Dance for Love
The Teddi Dance for Love has been a Fisher tradition for over 30 years. Proceeds from the 24-hour dance marathon benefit Camp Good Days and Special Times. All students are encouraged to dance.
Interested in media and communications? Gain valuable hands-on experience with one of Fisher's media/publications organizations.
- Angles - Literary magazine
- JoRoffs - Student yearbook
- Fisher Times - Student newspaper
- The Cardinal Courier - Online newspaper
- Cardinal TV (CTV) Club
- Undergraduate Review
Department-affiliated organizations operate under the direction of a specific College department or office.
- Pharmacy Student Government Association (PSGA)
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC)
- Student-Athlete Mentors (SAMs)
- Student National Pharmaceutical Association (SNPhA)
Honor societies are national and international organizations that recognize achievement in a particular area of study.
- Alpha Mu Gamma, Eta Chi Chapter (Foreign Language)
- Alpha Sigma Lambda, Delta Mu Chapter
- Beta Beta Beta, Upsilon Rho Chapter (Biology)
- Delta Epsilon Sigma, Gamma Tau Chapter
- Lambda Pi Eta, Psi Upsilon Chapter (Communication)
- National Residence Hall Honorary
- Omicron Delta Epsilon (Economics)
- Phi Alpha Theta (History)
- Pi Delta Phi, Eta Nu Chapter (French)
- Psi Delta, College Chapter of Pi Sigma Alpha
- Sigma Theta Tau, Delta Sigma Chapter (Nursing)
Special Interest Organizations
Each year, Students Who Advocate Volunteering (SWAV) take part in Project Community Convergence. Volunteers work in inner-city schools to prime, paint, and spruce up facilities.
From drama club to ski club, and everything in between, you're sure to find an outlet for your interests. You may even find a new passion!
- Arts in Motion (AIM)
- Asian Student Union
- Black Student Union
- Circle K
- Clash of Clans Club
- Colleges Against Cancer (CAC)
- Commuter Council
- Drastic Measures (a capella group)
- Fisher Cru
- Fisher Dance
- Fisher Gaming Club
- Fisher Players (drama club)
- Fisher Ski Association
- Fisher Swingbirds (jazz band)
- Fisher's Furry Friends
- Fisher's Gay Straight Alliance (GSA)
- Investment Club
- Latino Student Union
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) on Campus
- Outdoors Club
- Pool Club
- Residence Hall Association (RHA)
- Robotics Club
- Student Concert Committee
- Students of Multicultural Affairs (SOMA)
- Students Who Advocate Volunteering (SWAV)
- Study Abroad Club
- Sustained Dialogue
- Teddi Dance for Love
- Travel Club
- Veterans' Affairs
Don't see anything that sparks your interest? Consider starting your own club or organization.
Dive deeper into your studies by joining one of Fisher's many academic organizations. You'll make friends and learn more about the world at the same time. We call that a win-win!
- Accounting Club
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Anthropology Club
- Biology Club
- Chemistry Club
- Council for Exceptional Children (CEC)
- Diogenes (Philosophy) Club
- English Club
- Feminist Caucus
- History Club
- Math Club
- Physics Club
- Political Science Club
- Pre-Law Association
- Pre-Pharmacy Club
- Psychology Alliance
- Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA)
- Religious Studies Club
- Sociology Club
- Sport Management Club
- Student Human Resource Management Chapter (SHRM)
- Student Nursing Association
- Teacher Education Society of America (TESA)