Academic Support and Services
At the Center for Career and Academic Planning, you will find a team of compassionate professionals who will help you set individual learning goals and provide information and guidance about academic programs, services, and College expectations so you achieve those goals.
What is Advising?
Advisors from the Center for Career and Academic Planning provide guidance related to your academic career, from coursework to identifying a major. They will help you find resources to improve academic performance, answer questions about the many academic paths at St. John Fisher College, and identify potential careers related to your field of study. Advising services are available to all students, and advisors are ready to meet your unique needs at every point in your academic career. Find your personal advising contacts in FisherLink.
Why Visit the Center?
- Choose or change your major/minor
- Get help choosing a major/minor
- Improve your academic performance
- Request disability accommodations
- Access tutoring resources
- Academic advising and registration
- Academic intervention
- Disability services
- Freshman advisement
- International student services
- Non-matriculated student registration
- Peer tutoring
- Transfer student advisement
Need help with a class but don't know where to go? Our Tutor Resources page has the answers.