Center for Academic Advising and Support Services
The Center for Academic Advising and Support Services is a team of professionals who help students set individual learning goals and provide information and guidance about academic programs, services, and College expectations as means of achieving those goals.
Why Visit the Center?
- Declare or change your major/minor
- Get help choosing a major/minor
- Improve your academic performance
- Request disability accommodations
- Access tutoring resources
- Academic advising and registration
- Academic intervention
- Disability services
- Freshman advisement
- International student services
- Non-matriculated student registration
- Peer tutoring
- Transfer student advisement
Need help with a class but don't know where to go? Our Tutor Resources page has the answers.