Staff Recognition Program
The Staff Recognition Program exists to promote enhanced staff connection to campus community, to showcase staff accomplishments, to aid in overall retention of employees, and to offer a program consistent with the culture of today's employers including peer institutions.
Staff Recognition Awards
In addition to the specific characteristics outlined in each award, nominees must maintain a high-level job performance and exhibit quality characteristics such as: integrity, Fisher spirit, genuineness, professional/personal ethics, self-discipline, and self-initiative.
To nominate an employee for an award, simply click on the name of the award and fill in the online form.
The awards are as follows:
- Employed with Fisher for three years or fewer
- "Hit the ground running" - made a positive and immediate impact on the Fisher community
- Shows imagination, creativity, and innovation
- Easily adapted to Fisher culture
» Nomination Form for Freshman Award
- Fosters positive attitude
- Bridges lines across departments
- Demonstrates initiative
- Exemplifies the Fisher Spirit
» Nomination Form for Cardinal Award
Good Samaritan Award
- Gives of their own time to make a difference in the lives of others
- Provides outreach to the Fisher and/or greater community
- Serves as a role model for others
- Actively participates on campus/community committees and events
» Nomination Form for Good Samaritan Award
Lifelong Learner Award
- Continually seeks further education/professional development to enhance his/her growth
- Proactively shares knowledge gained with campus community
- Pursues networking opportunities (i.e. committee/board work)
- Consistently maintains high-level job performance
» Nomination Form for Lifelong Learner Award
*Basilian Award - Special Award*
The Basilian Award can be given to an outstanding nominee who encompasses all of the characteristics mentioned in each award category and stands out to the committee and the Basilian fathers.
Students' Choice Award
Students - consider nominating a Fisher employee who works outside of the classroom to make a difference for you!
- "Student first" approach - daily actions and efforts are consistently aligned with the Fisher student in mind
- Student Advocacy - consistently looks out for the well-being of each student
- Proactive in fostering/promoting the success of all students
- Genuinely cares about students; reaches out to those in need
» Nomination Form for Students' Choice Award