Policies for Sponsored Programs
Policies for sponsored programs, including state and federal grants.
The policies listed below have been formulated to meet state and federal guidelines as well as follow the regulations of St. John Fisher College. In any case where a Fisher policy is more stringent than a state or federal guideline, the policy will adhere to Fisher’s regulations.
- Federal Uniform Guidance (UG)
- Proposal & Award Policy & Procedures Guide (PAPPG) - National Science Foundation (NSF) only
- NSF Sexual Harassment Policy & Procedures
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Grants Policy Statement
- Public Health Service (PHS) Objectivity in Research
- National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) General Terms & Conditions for Awards
- Research Misconduct Policy [pdf]
- Academic Integrity
- Intellectual Property Policy [pdf]
- Institutional Conflict of Interest Policy