Office of Sponsored Programs
The Office of Sponsored Programs secures grant funding from foundations, corporations, and government sources.
The office assists faculty in meeting their funding needs by guiding them through the grant submission process—from evaluating grant opportunities to reviewing and editing proposal drafts.
If you are interested in securing funding for a program or research project, please complete the Intent to Submit a Grant Proposal form. The office will contact you after reviewing your proposal.
Grants Resources and Forms
- Intent to Submit a Grant Proposal
- Financial Interest Disclosure Form and Conflict of Interest Policy [pdf]
- Authorization to Release Salary Information [docx]
- Personal Activity Report Template [docx]
- External Grants: Policies and Procedures [pdf]
- Policy and Procedures for Documenting Personnel Expenses Related to a Grant [pdf]
- Federal Uniform Guidance
- SPIN Funding Database
- Federal Grant Opportunities from Grants.gov
- Data for Proposals: