Parking Lot Designations
Commuter Student Parking
Commuter designated permits may only park in Lots A, C, F, I, W, Z, and Park & Ride (Lot S). Commuter student overnight parking is permitted in V and W Lots only, unless approved by security in advance.
Resident Student Parking
Resident students are assigned lots in the residence hall parking areas based on their total number of earned credit hours and prior violation history. During special events or snow removal, resident students may be asked to move their vehicles to alternate parking areas for short periods of time. Resident students may park only in their assigned parking area according to the following permit designations:
- Lot I (Haffey and Ward Hall resident assistants only)
- Lot J (Dorsey, Murray, and Michaelhouse)
- Lot P (Keough Hall)
- Lot T (Founders Hall)
- Lot U, V and W (Murphy Hall and residential overflow)
When a resident student's assigned lot is full, then the student must park in the designated area of Lots U, V, or W.
Faculty/staff designated spaces are posted in Lots A, C, D, E, F, G, I, M, N, Q, R, S, and X. Faculty and staff may park in any of the parking areas designated for faculty, staff, or commuter student parking. Faculty and staff are not authorized to park in spaces reserved for visitors to the College.
Parking in front of Kearney Hall is reserved for President's Office visitors only during normal business hours (M-F, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.).
Resident student's visitors must obtain a visitor pass from the Office of Safety and Security. Overnight Resident Visitor passes will be issued for W and V Lots. Visitor parking passes are only valid for a maximum of three days from the date of issuance. No RV parking is permitted without the express permission of the Office of Safety and Security.
Alternate Parking: During special events or snow removal, resident students may be asked to move their vehicles to alternate parking areas for short periods of time. Members of the campus community will be notified by email as appropriate.
Tailgating is not generally permitted on the St. John Fisher Campus and may only be authorized by campus safety.
- Tailgating is allowed during our Fisher Homecoming Weekend signature-sporting event.
- College booster club operated gathering.
- Fisher College sponsored tailgating events.
During any authorized tailgating event, the following rules apply:
- Alcohol is prohibited at all athletic venues, parking lots and the tailgate area.
- Setting up for tailgating may not take away spaces otherwise used for parking. Therefore there will be no tents or tables allowed unless specifically authorized.
- No open fires or Charcoal grills are permitted. Gas grills with propane tanks that do not exceed 20 pounds are permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- No amplified music is permitted. Please be respectful of others around you.
- All tailgaters are responsible for proper disposal of their trash and other debris.
- Tailgating may begin no earlier than 90 minutes prior to the start of competition. Tailgating must cease once the competition has begun. Tailgating is not permitted during half time or after the game.
- Violations of our tailgating policies may result in removal from the complex.