Registration for fall, spring, and summer semesters takes place online and is coordinated by the Registrar's Office. Important dates related to the process are posted several weeks in advance of registration.
- How to Read Prerequisites
- Web Registration Advising Worksheet [pdf]
- Course Planning Worksheet [pdf]
- College Academic Pathways [pdf]
- Exploring Fisher's Course Offerings Video
- Online Registration Guide Video
- uAchieve Degree Audit Instructions Video
- Courses Meeting Outside Regular Times [pdf]
- Non-matriculated Registration Information
- Course Registration Waitlist Policy [pdf]
Spring 2020 Registration Important Dates and Deadlines
- Mon., Jan. 13 - Full Term, First 7-Week, and School of Pharmacy classes begin at 8 a.m. In-person registration for RAC Inter-Institutional students begins.
- Fri., Jan. 10 - First Weekend session classes begin.
- Sat., Jan. 18 - Saturday classes begin.
- Mon., Mar. 9 - Second 7-Week session classes begin
- Fri., Mar. 6 - Second Weekend session classes begin.