Registration for fall, spring, and summer semesters takes place online and is coordinated by the Registrar's Office. Important dates related to the process are posted several weeks in advance of registration.
- How to Read Prerequisites
- Web Registration Advising Worksheet [pdf]
- Course Planning Worksheet [pdf]
- Academic Pathways [pdf]
- Exploring Fisher's Course Offerings Video
- Online Registration Guide Video
- Courses Meeting Outside Regular Times [pdf]
- Non-matriculated Registration Information
- Course Registration Waitlist Policy [pdf]
Fall 2018 Registration Important Dates and Deadlines
- Tues., Sept. 4 - Full Term classes begin at 1:40 p.m. In-person registration for RAC Inter-Institutional students begins in the Registrar's Office. Pharmacy classes begin at 8 a.m.
- Tues., Sept. 4 - First Seven Week Session classes begin.
- Fri., Sept. 7 - First Weekend Session classes begin.
- Sat., Sept. 8 - Saturday classes begin.
- Tues., Oct. 23 - Second Seven Week Session classes begin.
- Fri., Nov. 2 - Second Weekend Session classes begin.