Registration for fall, spring, and summer semesters takes place online and is coordinated by the Registrar's Office. Important dates related to the process are posted several weeks in advance of registration.
Spring 2018 Registration Important Dates and Deadlines
- Week of Oct. 30 - Course offerings posted. Alternate PINs available for advisors in Fish 'R' Net.
- Tue., Nov. 7 - Timeslots available in Fish 'R' Net.
- Mon, Nov. 13 - Spring registration begins by assigned timeslot for matriculated students. Access to Fish 'R' Net is restricted until your timeslot opens.
- Fri., Nov. 17 - All timeslots have opened; access to Fish 'R' Net is no longer restricted. Web activity for spring continues.
- Mon., Nov. 27 - In-person registration for Nazareth Inter-Institutional Language begins.
- Tue., Jan. 2 - In-person registration begins for new and continuing undergraduate non-matriculated students in the Center for Academic Advising and Support Services.
- Fri., Jan. 12 - First Weekend session classes begin.
- Mon., Jan. 15 - Full term, first 7-Week and School of Pharmacy classes begin at 8 a.m. In person registration for RAC Inter-Institutional students begins.
- Sat., Jan. 20 - Saturday classes begin.
- Mon., Mar. 12 - Second Seven Week session classes begin.
- Fri., Mar. 9 - Second Weekend classes begin.