College Holiday Schedule
The College will be closed according to the following schedule.
The College reserves the right to amend the below schedule based on changes in CDC guidance, community health protocol or the academic calendar.
- Friday, January 1 - New Year's Day
- Monday, January 18 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Monday, May 31 - Memorial Day
- Monday, July 5 - Independence Day (Observed)
- Monday, September 6 - Labor Day
- Thursday, November 25 - Thanksgiving
- Friday, November 26 - Day after Thanksgiving
- Friday, December 24 - Christmas Eve
- Monday, December 27 - Christmas Day (Observed)
- Tuesday, December 28 - Friday, December 31 - Christmas Break (College Holidays)
- Monday, January 3 - New Year's Day 2022 Holiday (Observed)
*In addition to the above, eligible employees will receive 2 (two) floating holidays to be used between June 1, 2021 - May 31, 2022.
For more details, please refer to the Employee Handbook (Employee Benefits: Paid Holidays, pages E6.1 and E6.2).