Content Contributor Guide
Congratulations on being given the role of content contributor. You have been given a great power and with great power comes great responsibility.
With your help, we can make sure the St. John Fisher College website is place that showcases all the amazing things happening on campus.
- T4 Training Guide
- Content Contributor Cheat Sheet
- Linking to T4 Content Outside of T4
- Siteimprove Quality Assurance - a work in progress!
Documents and Images
- College Style Guide and Graphic Identity Guidelines
- Web Style Guide - a complete work in progress!
Best Practice Tip
When adding an image to the media library, be sure to fill out the "Description" field. The description you add here will be used as the "alt text" of the image. Alt text is displayed when a user has images turned off and is also important for providing a description of the image for users using a screen reader.
Your description should describe the content of the image as succinctly as possible.
Content Contributor Defined
Simply put, a content contributor is a user with the ability to add and edit content to a section of the website. As a content contributor, you will be able to:
- Add content
- Modify content
- Delete content
- Add/remove/update files in the media library