Ph.D., Sport and Exercise Management, The Ohio State University
M.S., Sport and Exercise Management, The Ohio State University
B.A., Sport Management, Slippery Rock University
- SPST 100 - Intro to Sport Management
- SPST 201P - Sport and Society
- SPST 225P - Sport and American Culture (LC)
- SPST 231 - College Athletics
- SPST 250 - Facility and Operations Management
- SPST 365D - International Sport
- SPST 380 - Sales and Client Services
- SPST 420 - Policy in Sport
- SPST 450 - Events and Sales Seminar
- SPST 460 - Event Planning and Sponsorship Sales
A native of the Finger Lakes Region, Dr. Harrison moved back to Rochester in the fall of 2004 after spending the previous five years at the University of Florida and The Ohio State University. Drawing from a wide variety of sport experiences, from the University of Florida Athletic Association to the Pittsburgh Pirates to the Greater Columbus Sports Commission, Dr. Harrison has spent much of his energy engaging students in all corners of the vast sport industry.
As part of campus life, Todd is the faculty advisor for the Sport Studies Club and Hockey Club, working with student leaders of each organization to enhance the experiences of their members. The Sport Studies Club has worked with the faculty to attract guest speakers; assisted members of the local sport community in hosting sporting events and organized trips to cities such as Toronto and Columbus, OH to experience sport in those locales.
For the past several summers, Dr. Harrison has acted as co-director of the Buffalo Bills Training Camp for St. John Fisher College. This unique opportunity between the College and the Bills allows students to gain experience in a number of areas within a professional sport organization and Dr. Harrison's inclusion in Training Camp's organization enhances these opportunities.