Greetings from the Campus Mailroom
The Mailroom team would like to welcome you to the Fisher family. The Campus Mailroom is an integral part of your life on campus as we serve as a link to family, friends, and home.
To provide excellent customer service to you, here are some important facts:
- Resident Student mailboxes and the Mailroom are located in the lower level of Haffey Hall. Mailbox access is available 24/7.
- The Mailroom is open Monday and Wednesday 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- We receive mail and packages weekdays from USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- We have a package tracking system and track every package once it arrives on campus. You will be notified via your sjfc.edu email account when a package has arrived and is waiting to be picked up. Packages may be picked up during Mailroom hours.
- Your mailbox number and key will be distributed upon request from the Campus Mailroom. A student ID is required.
- The Mailroom provides all standard Postal Services. We have envelopes for sale, packing boxes, and packing material. We accept cash and personal checks as forms of payment.
- We are able to send UPS Ground Service packages. Our UPS software will accept credit and debit cards as payment for this service.
- For privacy and security reasons, we cannot provide student mailbox numbers over the phone. Family and friends sending mail to you on campus should address it:
St. John Fisher College
Student’s Name - Box #
3690 East Ave
Rochester, NY 14618
We look forward to meeting you as the new academic year begins. Please feel free to contact us via email or phone if you have any questions.
Todd Sutherland – Mailroom Assistant
Peggy Holmes – Mailroom Assistant
Shawn Kogler – Mailroom Assistant