Buffalo Bills Release 2018 Training Camp Schedule
The Buffalo Bills have released the schedule for the 2018 Training Camp, presented by Connors & Ferris. Beginning Thursday, July 26, St. John Fisher College will welcome the team back to campus for the 19th straight year.
The Bills will host five ticketed, public practices at Fisher on the following dates:
- 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, July 26
- 8:45 a.m. on Saturday, July 28
- 8:45 a.m. on Sunday, July 29
- 2:15 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 5
- 2:15 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 12
The Bills will run six non-ticketed, public practices at the College on the following dates:
- 2:15 p.m. on Friday, July 27
- 8:45 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 1
- 8:45 a.m. on Thursday, Aug. 2
- 8:45 a.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 7
- 8:45 a.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 14
- 8:45 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 15
On Friday, Aug. 3, the team will head back to Buffalo to host a ticketed night practice at New Era Field.
The Bills utilize the College’s state-of-the-art training facility and locker rooms, and the setting is consistently regarded as one of the top training camps in the NFL. During the two weeks on campus, the Bills attract fans from across New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Canada.
Group Hospitality Tents are available for rental throughout the Training Camp. Call Fisher’s Events and Reservations Office at (585) 385-5200 for more information.
Facilities are open to fans one hour before practice begins. Call 1-877-228-4257 or visit buffalobills.com/training-camp for more information.