What to Expect at Orientation 2016
Fisher's Orientation program, which begins with Move-In Day on Saturday, Sept. 3, is designed to help students discover what Fisher has to offer, connect with their peers, and engage in the many opportunities on campus.
8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Resident Student Check-in and Move-In
Check-in will begin in different parking lots on campus based on a student’s residence hall assignment.
- From the parking lots, you will be directed to individual residence halls.
- The Orientation Team will be there to welcome you, help you unpack your car, and move in.
- Students will need to check in at their individual residence hall to receive their room key, mailbox key, and student ID.
11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Commuter Student Check-in
- Commuter students can check in at the Campus Center Information Desk.
- All commuters should park in Lot A and proceed to check-in before joining the Welcome Picnic.
- All of the Orientation programs are required for our commuter students, and they will receive information on the location of their first Orientation meeting when they check in.
11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Welcome Picnic for all students and families. Parents, be sure to grab a Family Info Packet and treat before you leave campus!
1 p.m. Please plan to say your goodbyes after the Welcome Picnic as the formal Orientation program begins for students only immediately following and continues for the remainder of the weekend.