School of Business Ceremony Honors Class of 2018
On Thursday, May 10, students, faculty, and staff from the School of Business gathered to recognize graduating students at the baccalaureate and master’s degree levels.
During the event, students were given awards for their academic achievement across all business disciplines and leadership within the School.
During the celebration, the following students received awards:
- Human Resources Management - Highest Undergraduate GPA Award: Christina DiSano
- General Management Award: John O’Connor
- Marketing Award: Emily Jeffries
- Excellence in Finance Award: Olivia Rivituso
- Otto A. Shults Accounting Excellence Award: Jessica Bolak
- Charles P. Wolfe Award: Erica Atkins and Shane Bloom
- MBA Distinguished Student Award: Stephanie Carter
- MBA Scholarly Achievement Award: Stephanie Carter
See photos from the celebration on the Fisher’s Facebook page.