RN to BSN Online Admissions Requirements
Fisher’s RN to BSN Online program gives you the opportunity to complete your bachelor’s degree with flexible scheduling in an accelerated format to accommodate your busy schedule.
Questions about applying? Contact the Office of Transfer and Graduate Admissions at (585) 385-8064 and we'll be happy to help!
- Completed nursing coursework for an associate degree from a fully accredited institution or hospital-based nursing diploma program
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.00 (4.00 scale)
- Current, unencumbered U.S. RN license
- Record of physical examination within the past year, required immunizations and annual PPD, and a current CPR card
If accepted to St. John Fisher College, you will receive an official transfer credit evaluation. This evaluation will show what credits the College has accepted from previously attended institutions and how these credits will fit into your chosen program of study.
Applications are accepted for the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
St. John Fisher College operates on a rolling admission plan. Applications are reviewed as they are received. A transfer application is complete once we have received:
- Completed online application
- Official transcripts from all previously attended institutions