Reserving Rooms in the Library
Lavery Library has several rooms that can be reserved. Reservation requests must be submitted through the Events and Conferencing Department's Event Reservation Form.
Note that individual and group quiet study rooms on the Upper Level are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- ITEC-equipped with 25 student PCs, projector, and printer.
- Used primarily for Library Instruction classes.
Other uses of the room include workshops and training sessions requiring computers, after first eight weeks of semester.
- No full-semester courses may be scheduled in L100.
- Open for student use as a computer lab when not reserved.
- Room capacity is 35 people maximum.
The Library has a mobile SMART Board that may be reserved and used throughout the Library by faculty and students. Checkout desk staff manages the location of the SMART Board upon request.
Upon arriving at the checkout desk to use the SMART Board, borrowers will check out a library-designated laptop and usage kit, including quick tips.
For complete information about the SMART Board and SMART Notebook software, see our SMART Board Reservation Procedure.View Smart Board Availability Calendar
Other Library Spaces
Events often occur in Library spaces other than reservable rooms. Refer to the other library spaces event calendar for more information.
Other Library Spaces Include
- L109 - Educational Technology Training Room
- Lower Level Gallery
- L205 - Keating Room
- Main Level Lobby
- Main Level Learning Commons
- L209 - Instructional Technology Training Room
- Walkway outside Main Entrance