Online M.S. in Strategic Communication Program Requirements
The 30 credit hour M.S. in strategic communication uses a cohort format and is designed to be completed online in two years of study.
Online M.S. in Strategic Communication
The number of credits for each course is designated in parentheses after the course title.
Required Courses - 28 credits
- GCOM 500 - Introduction to Strategic Communication (3)
- GCOM 501 - Business Communication (3)
- GCOM 502 - Public Relations Strategy (3)
- GCOM 503 - Media Analytics (3)
- GCOM 504 - Social Media Strategy (3)
- GCOM 601 - Advertising Strategy (3)
- GCOM 602 - Content Creation (1)
- GCOM 610 - Brand Storytelling and Content Strategy (3)
- GMGT 685 - Leadership Development (3)
- GMSM 510 - Principles of Marketing (3)
Practicum - 2 credits
- GCOM 603 - Global Insights (2)
- GCOM 604 - Executive Practicum (2)
Total: 30 credits
Note: The information here is provided for informational purposes only. For exact requirements as well as course descriptions, visit the Graduate Catalog.